Undivided Resources
Parent Question
Where can I find funding for my child’s summer camps and classes?

Where can I find funding for my child’s summer camps and classes?

Published: Apr. 5, 2022Updated: Apr. 8, 2022

Regional Center is a popular route for funding camps, as well as potentially funding 1:1 aide support at camp. If you do receive funding through Regional Center, the camp provider you choose will need to be vendored with Regional Center.

If your child is attending a therapeutic camp where a licensed OT, PT, or SLP is delivering direct services either one-to-one or in a small group, you can ask about the possibility of obtaining a superbill (with billing code and diagnosis) for time spent accessing those services. You could then submit that time as therapy to your health plan to process as a claim.

For more information on finding and paying for the right camp for your child, check out this article.

Join the Undivided Community to get more resources like this in your inbox


Promise Image
Each piece of content has been rigorously researched, edited, and vetted to bring you the latest and most up-to-date information. Learn more about our content and research process here.
A Navigator is your Partner at each turn
Every Undivided Navigator has years of experience supporting families raising kids with disabilities or parenting their own. Partner with an Undivided Navigator for a free Kickstart to learn first hand what support feels like!
Expert-driven content, guidance, and solutions.
Member events and office hours with real answers, plus access to our private parents' group.
Priority to begin a free Kickstart of the Undivided Support System with a dedicated Navigator.
“It’s so helpful to have one place that you can go to get many answers.”–Leeza Woodbury, with Navigator Kelly since 2020
*Currently offering Navigator Kickstarts to residents of California