Undivided Resources
Parent Question
How can I fund ABA services for my child?

How can I fund ABA services for my child?

Published: Feb. 2, 2022Updated: Mar. 17, 2022

ABA services can be expensive when paid for out of pocket. Luckily, according to Disability Rights California, multiple funding options are available for families. These include private insurance, Medi-Cal, Regional Center, and your child’s school.

For more information, check out our article ABA 101.

Join the Undivided Community to get more resources like this in your inbox


Promise Image
Each piece of content has been rigorously researched, edited, and vetted to bring you the latest and most up-to-date information. Learn more about our content and research process here.
A Navigator is your Partner at each turn
Every Undivided Navigator has years of experience supporting families raising kids with disabilities or parenting their own. Partner with an Undivided Navigator for a free Kickstart to learn first hand what support feels like!
Expert-driven content, guidance, and solutions.
Member events and office hours with real answers, plus access to our private parents' group.
Priority to begin a free Kickstart of the Undivided Support System with a dedicated Navigator.
“It’s so helpful to have one place that you can go to get many answers.”–Leeza Woodbury, with Navigator Kelly since 2020
*Currently offering Navigator Kickstarts to residents of California